Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pray for Jeff Danzy

Brothers,
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this summer and great weather we are having. Unfortunately I have some very sad news regarding one of our well known alumni, Jeff Danzy. Recently he has learned that he has liver cancer, and it is terminal. I just felt it appropriate to let everyone know of this sad i...nformation, as Jeff has been such a big part of all our lives as Gamma Theta Sigma Chis. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers, and I will continue to update everyone with information as I receive it. Also, we will be accepting any donations to help his family out with this terrible situation. Please contact me via facebook, e-mail, etc if you have any questions, and again please pray for Jeff and his family.

In Hoc,
Christian Thomas
Gamma Theta Alumni Chair

1 comment:

  1. Brother Thomas:
    I was very distressed to hear of the poor prognosis for Brother Danzy! Being a 3 time cancer survivor myself I can sympathize with you and the entire Gamma Theta Chapter. Please pass on my most sincere condolences and best wishes to him and all the Brothers at UF. We wish you all the very best in this hour of need. Your sorrows, your afflictions.......! Strong Arms! In hoc signo vinces,
    Dick Burns
    Gamma Phi 1969
    Houston Alumni Chapter

    ReplyDelete